2023 Diamond C 20' HDT 207 HYDRUALIC TLIT EQUIPMENT TRAILER - $12,436
Please call sales at (714) 835-7830
- CEMENT GRAY
- Limited Warranty
- Complete Trailers of California
- Hitch Type
- Bumper Pull
- Trailer Access Type
- Trailer Type
- Flatbed Trailers
- Axle Size
- Axle Type
- Enclosed Trailer
- Frame Type
UNIT IS IN TRANSIT
THIS UNIT IS CEMENT GRAY
MOST VERSATILE EQUIPMENT TRAILER
It's time to get rid of the old-school heavy flip ramps and switch over to this simply functional dampening tilt bed trailer. The most versatile equipment hauler for the largest variety of equipment needs. This low-profile version is ideal for equipment that requires a lower stance when loading.
Upgrade this model to triple 7,000lb axles (24,000lb GVWR) or tandem 8,000lb axles which come standard with 17.5" rubber.
- AXLES: 2 - 7,000 lb Torsion Brake Axles
- BRAKES: Electric Drum
- COUPLER: 2-5/16” - 21,000 lb Demco EZ-Latch Adjustable
- CROSS-MEMBERS: 3” I-Beam on 16” Centers
- FENDERS: 14 ga Teardrop, Diamond Plate, Bolt-On
- FRAME: 8”x 10 lb I-Beam Tongue/Frame Design (16’-22’) 8”x 15 lb I-Beam Tongue/Frame Design (24’-28’) ***Engineered Beam Frame standard on GVWR upgrades over 20’***
- JACK: 12,000 lb Drop-Leg Jack
- TILT: Hydraulic Dampening Cylinder with Valve Control
- TIRES: ST235/80R16 Radial
- TONGUE: Integral with Frame
We’re on a relentless pursuit for the highest quality products while still providing you the lowest possible price.
We dare to be different in an industry of "cookie cutter" competition. Constantly focused on function and design that makes the most sense to our customers.
Customer service is our priority. Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
Complete Trailers offers only the very best trailers in the Southern California area. Give us a call at: 442-266-2655, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and visit our dealership at: 920 S Coast Hwy Oceanside, CA 92605
***Sale price does not include any government fees, taxes, finance charges, any dealer document preparation charges or any emission testing charges